VisitLakeAnna.Org Web Presence
- The professionally managed www.visitlakeanna.org (www.visitlakeanna.org) web site is designed to promote statewide interest in the Lake Anna region, and to provide support for LABP member businesses. Members may submit information about their events for inclusion in the site’s calendar and request a hypertext link from the LABP site to their business websites. The partnership’s e-mail address is email@example.com
- Only Lake Anna Business Partnership members may place their brochures and advertisements in the Information Center for visitors to our area. The Partnership’s first Information Center is located at the heavily traveled intersection of Routes 208 and 522 adjacent to Dickinson’s Store.
- Join your friends and colleagues each month for a social gathering at 12 different locations around the lake area, complete with a complimentary catered menu and cash bar. Local and regional Guest speakers are part of most events, keeping members and guests up to date on important matters affecting the lake region. Members may also sponsor an After Hours event and make a personal presentation to the group.
- The directory is distributed in printed form in The Central Virginian newspaper and at the Information Center, and in electronic form via the business directory section on the Visitlakeanna.org website. Copies are also made available upon request to member businesses for distribution across their counters.
- LABP works actively with local and state government, and key non-government organizations (NGOs) regarding issues of interest to Lake Anna businesses and residents. Through LABP’s government liaison, members have a committed advocate in legislative, regulatory and government operational matters.
- “The Partnership” issues press releases to local and regional publications regarding various aspects of issues and information that affects the Lake Anna area. In addition, LABP activities and events are regularly covered by local news outlets.
- Lake Anna Business Partnership was created as a non-profit entity in 2001 by a group of business owners and home owners alike, to promote travel and tourism in Lake Anna, Virginia, improve business conditions and promote regional growth while preserving Lake Anna’s beauty. The Partnership is funded through membership dues and fund-raising events.
- Be proud to be one of the most successful organizations on the lake. Place the “LABP Member” logo on your web site to let people know that you are a member of “The Partnership!”
- Download the LABP Logo here
- or add this snippet to your website
<a href="https://partners.visitlakeanna.org" target="_blank" ><img src="http://visitlakeanna.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/labp_logo.jpg" alt="LABP Logo"/></a>